3 December 2007

I Took the Pledge!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Not only do I love to create handmade loveliness, I also love spending my hard-earned dollars supporting others who devote their life to the pursuit. So I took the pledge.

And... well I may have taken it a little toooooo seriously over the past week. Hey, it is a pledge, not somehing to take lightly. Oh, and the One of A Kind Craft Show was in Toronto the past two weeks. I wiled away three full days in hand-made heaven!

What a glorious handmade Christmas this is going to be. Between my show purchases, and my etsy purchases, there is not a single person on my list who will not be receiving something handmade! How exciting to know that they will not need to exchange anything due to duplicated gifts. Like the Christmas I got not one, not two, but three crockpots! Wow!

I can't imagine that the people receiving these gifts will not be overjoyed to receive them. I'd share the list of who gets what, but I don't want to ruin any surprises.

I'd encourage everyone to take the pledge. Handmade just simply rocks!

No comments: