4 January 2009

A Resolution to KEEP in 2009

This must become my mantra:

ALWAYS BACKUP ANYTHING THAT YOU SAVE ON THE COMPUTER!!!

Darcy is currently trying to recover one of our hard drives.

Everything is still there.... he thinks.... but it is all inaccessible at the moment. Apparently this is because an elf used a crayon to break into the magical land of glarb, and while there had a lunch of cupcakes, the crumbs of which landed on and frizzled the waboot. Or something like that.... lalalala.

I may or may not have lost everything that I have stored on that computer, which includes thousands of photos. I got a new data stick in October. It is still sitting in its pretty lilac package on my desk. Well, actually, it is sitting on Darcy's desk right now, in its pretty lilac package and the instructions, "If you manage to find all my missing whoozits, could you add them to this pretty white and lilac data stick for me, please." *eyelash flutter*

No comments: