25 March 2009

What the Heck Happened to Spring?

Spring is nearly a week old at this point, and the other night we had a snow storm. Not liking this Maritime weather at the moment.

Anyway.... to bring a little spring cheer I am having a sale in String Me Along.

Announcing the... "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO SPRING SALE". From now until it starts to feel like spring, take 20% off any item tagged or titled with "FLOWER".

Once in my shop, you can enter the word "flower" into the search field to make your search easier. I will refund the 20% through paypal.

Lovlies like this necklace would qualify for the sale:





As would these sweet fabric flower hairpins:

Be quick, I'm sure that spring can't be too far away. At least, I hope not.

1 comment:

Clean & Bright Soaps and Candles said...

Well, as another who has been dumped with all this snow, I think I'm in need of a pick-me-up and I'm on my way to your shop to do some retail therapy :)