I began the last decade in Northern Ireland where I was at the tail end of a student-work visa. Once I came back to Canada, I completed the final year of my university degree, met and married my husband, went through 3 career changes (maybe one will someday stick), started a home-based business, and packed up again and moved to Atlantic Canada. And, really, there was so, so much more.
Of course, I have no way to predict what the coming decade will hold, but there are things that I would like to strive toward.
- I would like to see another change in location as I do tend to get restless.
- I would like to see my business grow.
- I would like to explore other creative ventures, perhaps returning to my love of writing in some larger aspect.
- I would like to be healthier. I am on the cusp of my 40's and I can no longer pretend that I am not getting older.
- I would like to continue to travel. Its a big world out there and I have only seen fractions of it.
- I would like to be more open to new adventures. I'm pretty adaptable to change, but sometimes have trouble getting my butt into gear unless I do something on a whim.