24 January 2010

LolliShops

String Me Along Jewelry Design can now be found on Lollishops.

What is Lollishops? Well, its a self-described "frou-frou friendly marketplace". With a claim like that, what's not to love right? Here, you will find all things whimsical, fanciful and romantic. *sigh* Its like a dream come true.

I'm slowly building my little corner, and you can watch it grow right here by clicking on the flower below:


By the way, like the ring? Thanks. I finally ordered some more of the vintage enamelled metal flowers that I used last year and have been slowly rebuilding the metal flower garden. There are some new lapel pins and bobby pins already listed on etsy, with more to come.

And if you are heading over to my etsy shop, be sure to check out my new shop banner and avatar. I thought it was time for a little make-over. It is a new decade after all. I am really pleased with the result, and I think it just works beautifully with the new styles of jewelry that I have been creating lately. A shout-out to miamardesigns for creating the banner.

No comments: