13 April 2010

My Ride

In the category of "things just aren't as cool as they once were", I am going out of my comfort zone and exploring the world of motorised vehicles.

First off, I have to say that I love the idea of a pale pink car with loads of shiny chrome. And why look at the way the sun just glints off it in charming heart reflections. My car doesn't shine like that. Again, I don't have a great deal of knowledge regarding cars, but I know that this is some sort of "Oldsmo.... something or other".
This photo taken by simplyhue.

Ok, Vespa's still cool. If I could find a helmet that wouldn't squash my curls, I would totally have one. Until a curl-containing helmet comes available, I will simply dream of owning one. Oh, so cute!!
This one from SusannahTucker.

Now, I don't spend all my time in the city, and while the above vehicles are fabulous, they might not work for country activities. Something a little more rugged (and shiny red!) would be best for those bumpy, rutted roads. (Truck photo by TCaponePhoto)

Oh... and I better find the right accessories. I'm thinking a pair of driving glasses are in order. (From the vintage shop of TopsyDesign)

No comments: