3 May 2010

Favorite Things - May 3

I might be a bit weird in this respect, but I actually really love this thing that most people absolutely loathe.

We're moving again! I love the excitement of packing up boxes only to unpack them all over again in a few weeks. We still have boxes packed from our move to New Brunswick 2 years ago, so when we get to our new place and finally unpack them it will be a little like unwrapping endless presents. "Why, I forgot we even had this!"

This time we are only doing a one-province hop so not so big a deal. Under three hours of driving time as opposed to the twenty + hours of our last move.

Oh, want to know where we are off to? Nova Scotia. YAH!! I love, love, LOVE Nova Scotia and am so over the top thrilled about this move. I suspect that our new home will lead me to have many, many favorite things to share as I explore our new home.

So, today it is simply a big YAH for moving and for having new adventures await!

1 comment:

Jason said...

I tell you about awesome shops.Their winter boots have wonderful quality also and low price, almost factory outlet and clearance sale. There is a special cateloge Power Balance,if you are looking for clearance items, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it. Never let you feel down.